All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- All-day climbing pass
- Appropriate for skill levels: beginner to advanced
Indoor Rock Climing FAQs
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for location purchased. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About inSPIRE Rock
The goal at inSPIRE Rock is to introduce people to rock climbing. From first-timers to experts, the highly-trained staff helps guests and members challenge themselves with over 42,000 square feet of diverse climbing walls.
- Family-friendly: The gyms accommodate climbers of all ages and skill levels. The experienced staff even helps first-time climbers with all the basics, including harness-fitting, proper use of their 36 auto belays, and bouldering walls.
- Amenities: Each gym features a yoga studio, premium retail pro shop, and climbing-specific training areas for competitive climbers. Each location also has a coffee and smoothie bar, and the Spring location has an award-winning restaurant.
- Climbing programs are available for all ages and skill levels. The gyms host recreational and competitive teams as well as corporate team-building experiences.