Bar serves craft beer as well as offers a chance to try one’s hand at axe throwing during one or two hour sessions
About This Deal
- Available Tuesday-Sunday. RESERVATION REQUIRED.
- During an axe-throwing experience, participants try to hit the bullseye with an axe or hatchet.
- Required professional instruction on axe throwing safety, throwing techniques, and house rules is part of the one or two hour experience.
- Each Axe-throwing experience includes one pint of draft beer or seltzer, or a non-alcoholic drink per person. Excludes canned coffee products.
Gratuities are NOT included. Tipping for good service is appreciated.
- Please read the waiver prior to your arrival, which will save you time checking in. You will be required to sign acknowledging that you’ve read, understand, and agree to the terms stated in the waiver. There is no need to print the document, unless you are supervising someone else’s child. View/download the waiver here
About Ironmonger Brewing + Axe Throwing
Craft beer and unique entertainment opportunities await at Ironmonger Brewing. This bar offers a chance to sip on ales, IPAs, and European-style beers while having fun with friends and trying one's hand at axe throwing. The selection of drinks on tap includes:
- Checkm8. 5% ABV Historical Czech Pilsner with Saaz Hops that is here for you when people physically can't be.
- You Have Feelings?. 7.7% ABV Hazy Imperial IPA with Citra, Mosaic, and Semcoe Hops, because Brewers have feelings too.
- Kiss My Axe. 5.6% ABV American Pale Ale with Huell melon hops, with a touch of grapefruit, orange, and big melon flavor.