Patrons can enjoy sampling a variety of craft beer at this kid and dog-friendly brewery’s tap room
About This Deal
- Must be 21 or older
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Click here to see what’s on tap
About Jellyfish Brewing Company
At Jellyfish Brewing Company, it's all about providing friends and family with a place where they can relax, bond, and have a good time. That's why this craft brewery's taproom features communal tables, a framed outdoor patio, and a 30-foot bar, as well as being kid and dog-friendly. Patrons over the age of 21 (excluding four-legged friends) can enjoy a variety of core beers, which are on-tap all-year-long, as well as rotating specialty beers.
- Planktonic Red: This bright NW red features eight hop varietals with delicate hibiscus notes and a clean finish, ABV 6% IBU 57.
- Smack IPA: Notes of peach, pine, and citrus blend seamlessly in this balanced IPA, ABV 7% IBU 70.
- Cannonball Oatmeal Porter: Roasted malts and flaked oats give this robust American Porter a smooth texture, ABV 6.2% IBU 33.