All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 10, 2016
Reviewed March 16, 2016
Reviewed November 24, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $83 for a kids’ tandem flight for one ($129 value)
- $141 for a kids’ tandem flight for two ($258 value)
- $115 for a two-hour jetpack flight lesson for one with 15 minutes of flying time ($179 value)
- $195 for a two-hour jetpack flight lesson for two with 15 minutes of flying time each ($358 value)
- $320 for a two-hour jetpack flight lesson for four with 15 minutes of flying time each ($716 value)
- $169 for a two-hour jetpack flight lesson for one with 25 minutes of flying time ($259 value)
- $284 for a two-hour jetpack flight lesson for two with 25 minutes of flying time each ($518 value)
- $466 for a two-hour jetpack flight lesson for four with 25 minutes of flying time each ($1,036 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Minimum age to fly the jetpack solo is 14; age range to fly tandem jetpack with flight instructor is 5-15. Weight range for tandem flights is 35-100lbs. Not valid on Saturdays at Newport Beach location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jetpack America
Jetpack America seems like a name from the height of retro-futurism, when flying cars and moon hotels were just around the corner. Now, science has delivered a jet pack—and this one runs on of water—empowering the wearer to soar over the calm waters of lakes and bays while diving and rocketing about at will.
The flight instructors here first help participants learn the ropes with a bit of classroom time and a safety video. After that, potential pilots don a model jetpack for some hands-on training on dry land. Then it's time to dive on in, with instructors staying nearby on boats to provide guidance throughout each 20- to 60-minute flight session. Afterward, they award every flyer with a pilot certificate and a quick bit of advice on how to adjust to living in the future. Jetpack America also offers Cabanas and paddleboards for those looking for a more relaxing experience.