Dog-friendly neighborhood restaurant offers freshly made breakfast and lunch dishes made from locally sourced organic ingredients
About This Deal
- Type of food: fusion of American-style classics and favorites from Mexican and Asian cuisines
- Valid any day
- View the breakfast menu and prices.
- View the lunch menu and prices.
- Must-try dish: Tofu Breakfast is made from two balsamic-marinated tofu slices, which are grilled and topped with balsamic glaze as well as served with fresh avocado, zucchini, hash browns, and toast.
- Atmosphere: cozy and relaxing
Need To Know
About Julia's Wallingford
A frequent candidate for the city's best-of lists, Julia's Wallingford serves cage-free eggs from naturally fed Washington hens. Julia's chefs spend the day crafting scratch-made breakfasts and lunches from locally grown organic fruits and vegetables. Early meals often include hearty favorites, such as pancakes, omelets, and beverages such as local Fonte coffee and organic teas and juices. Julia's offers a variety of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
In addition to taking care of their diners' needs, staff members at Julia's also take care of the earth itself. Julia's adheres to a strict recycling standard: 90% of all waste goes to food-composting and recycling. This commitment to eco-friendly business caught the attention of the Seattle mayor's office, which praised Julia's efforts to keep the planet tidy.