Movies can show us things we'd never see in real life, such as alien worlds, talking animals, or teenagers making a difference. Marvel at the inconceivable with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$8.50 for a movie package for one (up to a $17 total value)
- One movie ticket (up to a $9 value)
- One 48-ounce medium popcorn (a $4 value)
- One 16-ounce medium soda (a $4 value)
$17 for a movie package for two (up to a $34 total value)
- Two movie tickets (up to an $18 total value)
- Two 48-ounce medium popcorns (an $8 total value)
- Two 16-ounce medium sodas (an $8 total value)
Click here to view current movies and showtimes.
The Kent Theatre in Flatbush isn't just a movie theater—it's a movie star. A fixture in the neighborhood for many decades, the space was a favorite hangout of a teenage Woody Allen in the 1950s. Perhaps that was the reason he chose the Kent when scouting locations for The Purple Rose of Cairo, his paean to the early, less spaceship-filled days of cinema. The movie house still retains its vintage charm today, welcoming patrons with dramaturgical masks on its marquee and new releases on its three screens.