What You'll Get
- Gospel Brunch, produced by Kirk Franklin (up to 48% off)
- When: Sundays at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- Ticket values include all fees.
This Groupon may be used toward Mother’s Day Brunch on May 11 at 9 a.m., noon, or 3 p.m. Mothers and grandmothers in attendance will receive flowers and have songs dedicated to them.
- $115 for a VIP ticket package for two (up to $222 value)
- $59 for a VIP ticket package for one (up to $111 value)
The VIP package includes the following:
- All-you-can-eat buffet
- All-you-can-drink sparkling wine, mimosas, and bloody marys
- VIP entry
- 15% off one item in the retail store with the purchase of $30 or more
- View examples of available buffet dishes
Gospel Brunch, produced by Kirk Franklin
- Who Kirk Franklin is: an award-winning gospel singer who made his choir-directing debut at the age of 12
- What happens at the HOB concert: enthusiastic local singers deliver a blend of traditional and contemporary gospel songs selected by Franklin
- What happens at the buffet: Southern-style chicken and waffles, jambalaya, and made-to-order omelets form edible models of Mount Everest on plates
- What Eater Vegas thinks of it: they put it on their list of Best Brunches in Las Vegas
While Franklin does make special appearances at various House of Blues venues, he does not perform at most Gospel Brunch events.
House of Blues Las Vegas
There’s a piece of the Delta on the Las Vegas strip. Beneath the stage of the House of Blues, a metal box of Mississippi mud reminds every performer who steps in the spotlight where the blues originated. But if they forget to think about the mud beneath their feet, the sights of the venue will surely be enough reminder. More than 300 pieces of folk art speckle the walls and 50,000 bottle caps comprise a tactile mural at the entrance to surround performers and audiences alike in southern simplicity. Still, a bit of the outside neon makes its way in. Hanging over the crowd, a chandelier from the ballroom of the old MGM glitters, echoing Las Vegas’s ever-shining light.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 2 per visit. Reservation required; must call 24-48hrs in advance to ensure desired date. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Brunch is held on Sundays only, seatings at 10am and 1pm. Must be 21 or older for drink package. Family friendly. Children's tickets available for purchase. Valid at House of Blues, Las Vegas location only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.