During private lessons, children can improve their swimming skills and learn how to stay safe in the water
About This Deal
- The classes cover both beginning and advanced swimming techniques, water safety and survival skills, and more.
- Class schedule:
- Cleveland location: Monday-Thursday: 9:30am–12pm (by appointment)
- Twinsburg location: Monday-Friday: 8am–12pm (by appointment); Monday-Friday: 3:30pm –6:30pm (by appointment)
- Must be 6 months or older
- Students must take a minimum of two lessons per week.
Need To Know
About K.I.S.S. Aquatics
Michelle Alpern, an avid swimmer and Red Cross-certified lifeguard since high school, is the founder of the Kids and Infant Safety Survival (KISS) Swim Program. Tailoring lessons to each student’s needs, Michelle and staff lead sessions for infants, toddlers, and kids, focusing on the swim-float-swim method and stroke progression in a fun, safe, and nurturing environment. She specializes in childhood education, and her training includes more than 175 hours of pool instruction, child psychology and physiology, and CPR and AED certifications.