Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one ticket to the Feast Of the Senses at Sunny Isles Beach benefit on March 2 ($169 value)
- $75 for two tickets to the Feast Of the Senses at Sunny Isles Beach benefit on March 2 ($338 value)<p>
The event runs from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and benefits Kiwanis Foundation of North Dade, a Sunny Isles Beach school for special-needs children, and the Sunny Isles Beach School Trust. Admission includes the following:
- Unlimited tasting samples of food from over 14 local restaurants
- Unlimited wine tasting from Whole Foods
- Live jazz and string ensembles from Florida International University
- The Sunny Isles Beach Orchestra, performing Russian folk and opera
- Live fine-art auction
- Sale of more than 150 pieces of collectable original art and sculpture <p>
Kiwanis Florida District
Kiwanis is a Native American word that means "we share our talents." That's precisely what the 9,000-plus volunteers in Kiwanis Foundations do across the Florida district's 270 clubs. By pooling resources, time, and energy, they achieve more—and on a larger scale—than any rogue do-gooder ever could. In addition to taking on causes such as sheltering and feeding the homeless, they also build playgrounds and tend the sick. The Kiwanis Foundation's influence also extends beyond the United States and into 96 countries, including Texas.
“Great food and music. The art was beautiful. Overall great event.”
18115 N Bay Rd.
Sunny Isles, FL 33160Get Directions