All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for $50 for a party of two or more, valid Sunday-Friday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required at least 24hrs in advance. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. Reservations subject to availability. Dine-in only. Not valid on federal holidays, New Years Eve, Valentines Day, Mothers day or Fathers day. Not valid on Saturdays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Knotty Pine on the Bayou
Knotty Pine on the Bayou may not rest in the heart of Louisiana, but nonetheless, owner and head chef John Caulfield embraces the Deep South's flavors. Although the restaurant serves grilled steaks and other cuisine from outside the bayou, Cajun influences are evident in most of Caulfield's dishes.
Classic Cajun Cooking
- Bold seasoning adds some kick to the Cajun gumbo's chicken, andouille sausage, and crisp vegetables.
- Chefs fry frog legs or sauté them with lemon, butter, and garlic.
- The Cajun shrimp boil's crustaceans simmer in a spicy stock with onion, lemon, and spices before diners peel and devour each one.
- Smoked sausage makes red beans and rice a particularly hearty entree.
- Creole sauce accompanies crispy, deep-fried alligator.
Spaces to Sit
Knotty Pine on the Bayou features multiple dining areas. Although each one has its own theme, all of them share a casual, cozy aesthetic characterized by rustic woodwork and gauzy curtains. For an equally inviting atmosphere, guests can head to the restaurant's deck, which Gayot lauded as the "perfect place to linger over a Dixie beer and watch the sun set over the green Kentucky hills and the lazy Licking River."