Regular oil change is done with conventional, blended, or synthetic oil, and allows for a smoother ride, helping keep engine parts clean
What You'll Get
- What’s included: up to 5 quarts of oil and standard inspection
- Service restrictions: extra charge may apply for canister oil filters
- $3 disposal fee not included
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
About Kwik Kar Lube & Tune
The first Kwik Kar Lube and Tune shop opened in 1986, later followed by more than 350 locations that gradually created a stretch of auto-maintenance nirvana across eight states. At Kwik Kar Lube & Tune, technicians direct their automotive-maintenance services toward brakes, engines, transmissions, tires, and air conditioners.