Clients can take care of their automobiles’ engines with an oil change, using conventional, synthetic, or semi-synthetic oil
About This Deal
- What’s included: up to 5 quarts of oil
- $3 disposal fee is required and not included in the voucher
- Extra charge may apply for canister oil filters
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About Kwik Kar
The first Kwik Kar shop opened in 1986, later followed by more than 350 locations that gradually created a stretch of auto-maintenance nirvana across eight states. At Kwik Kar Lube, technicians direct their automotive-maintenance services toward brakes, engines, transmissions, tires, and air conditioners—all to let clients smoothly conquer the road again.