Qualified technician uses an infrared body wrap, non-invasive laser light, and a vibration plate to target unwanted fat deposits
What You'll Get
- How Sauna Bag Body Wrap works: infrared-emitting pads are wrapped around the legs, arms, and torso, warming up the body with gentle infrared energy that helps elevate the heart rate and boost the metabolism
Benefits: The warmth generated by the infrared energy can help relax tense muscles, work up a healthy sweat, and aid weight-loss regimens by boosting your heart rate and metabolism.
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Vibration Plate Sessions: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, as well as tighten the skin.