Choose from Six Options
Dinner for Two
- $85 for a seasonal prix fixe tasting menu for two, valid Sunday–Friday ($170 value)
- $95 for a seasonal prix fixe tasting menu for two with champagne, valid Sunday–Friday ($210 value)
Dinner for Four
- $170 for a seasonal prix fixe tasting menu for four, valid Sunday–Friday ($340 value)
$190 for a seasonal prix fixe tasting menu for four with champagne, valid Sunday–Friday ($420 value)
- $170 for a seasonal prix fixe tasting menu for four, valid Saturday ($340 value)
- $190 for a seasonal prix fixe tasting menu for four with champagne, valid Saturday ($420 value)
Please note that the tasting menu will change seasonally. Please check back as the link to the menu will be updated as the menu changes.
La Crémaillère Restaurant
Zagat members rated La Crémaillère Restaurant "extraordinary to perfection" in all three categories: food, service, and decor. The chefs build their plates by drawing from a selection of seasonally available components, so that the menu rotates, sometimes from day to day. No matter what, diners can count on bold yet elegant dishes, such as the mustard-crusted grilled salmon. The cellar bursts with 14,000 bottles of wine to pair with entrees or enable guests to play "Stairway to Heaven" with a spoon and a glass. As a final course, diners choose from hot and cold desserts enhanced by housemade ice creams and sorbets.
Westchester Magazine also picked the eatery for a favorite Valentine's Day destination due to its "French country charm." Situated in a white clapboard house built in 1750, the interior blossoms with floral patterns and provincial oil paintings. In the private party room, country-style knickknacks pepper the walls, with character dolls on shelves reading newspapers, knitting scarves, or lifting one another to get better access to diners' plates.