Juvéderm and Botox help temporarily soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother, younger-looking skin
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma injections: cheeks
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment area for JuvédermUltra Plus XC: lines around the mouth
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Photographs are required. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Larson Medical Aesthetics
With 30 years of professional practice, board-certified nurse practitioner Margaret L. Larson leads the team at Larson Medical Aesthetics in performing therapy and cosmetic procedures in a medically sound environment. Margaret and her licensed staff are experts in body treatments and facial aesthetics. Margaret is the national top injector of BellaFill(R), the longest lasting dermal filler, and was recently recognized with a BellaDiamond Award from Suneva Medical. She is an expert in advanced injection techniques, using Botox Cosmetic(R) and dermal fillers to fully restore volume loss in the face and hands, providing a liquid lift and collagen stimulation. Temporary dermal fillers include Juvéderm and Radiesse. The medical aesthetic staff use the Alma Lasers and medical-grade chemical acid peels to correct skin defects caused by sun damage, acne, and aging.