Tour participants follow the guide to learn the history of Fremont Street and admire the renewal of Fremont East
About This Deal
- What’s included: Two-hour guided walking tour around Fremont Street, Fremont East, and Downtown Container Park
- Departure time: Monday-Saturday at 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Departure location: The Plaza Hotel & Casino, 1 1/2 S. Main St., Las Vegas, NV89101
- Click here to view the schedule
- Notable sights: Fremont casinos such as The Plaza, Golden Gate, and Golden Nugget
- What to bring: camera, sunscreen, weather-appropriate clothing, walking shoes, bottled water, snacks
Need To Know
About Las Vegas Walking Tours
Known around the world for its colorful casinos and unending nightlife, Las Vegas is also home to history and happenings known only to locals. The experienced local guides at Las Vegas Walking Tours show off Vegas' insider haunts during the two hour guided Downtown Las Vegas tour as guests discover the stories behind some of the area's most important locales. From the spot where settler first stepped off of the train in 1905 to venerable casinos such as the Golden Nugget, Golden Gate and The Plaza, guests catch a glimpse of Vegas' early days.
As the guests walk the same streets made famous during the days of the Rat Pack, they also discover the more recent revitalization of Fremont East, a hub of new bars, restaurants and shopping, and creation of Container Park, the family-friendly recreation, dining, shopping area built from recycled shipping containers.