- A Board Certified doctor
- Transparency on costs and treatment
- Great ratings from across the web
- It meets 30+ Signature quality standards
What You'll Get
Laser Light Skin Clinic is currently closed and anticipates re-opening on May 1, 2020.
- VJDr. Victoria Johnson, MDBoard Certified Doctor in Family Medicine23 Years of Experience500,000+ Procedures PerformedLearn More
- Board certified doctor leads the practice and oversees your care
- Free consultation, and a refund if you're ineligible for the procedure
- Great ratings and reviews across the web and social media
- Complete transparency about treatment options, total cost, and recovery
- Clean, inviting ambience and private, sanitary treatment areas
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for listed areas areas. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laser Light Skin Clinic
Dr. Victoria Johnson taps her diverse experience in the medical field—ranging from family-practice medicine to emergency-room work—to perform her medical and aesthetic services at Laser Light Skin Clinic. Dr. Johnson meets with all her clients for complimentary consultations to get to know their individual skin types, beauty needs, and whether freckle constellations might predict what galaxy the aliens will come from. To meet patients' needs, Dr. Johnson can perform noninvasive services, such as laser face-lifts and skincare with SkinMedica products, or more intensive care including cosmetic injections and liposuction.