Polydioxanone threads are inserted into the skin in order to lift it, aiming to reduce signs of aging
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- PDO Thread Lift: After applying local anesthesia, a technician inserts polydioxanone (PDO) threads via thin tubes into different layers of skin, which aims to lift the skin, promote cellular renewal, and reduce fine lines. After approximately 6 months, the threads are absorbed by the skin and the effects usually remain for 3–6 months more.
- Type of anesthesia used: local
- During an initial consultation, you’ll learn more about the procedure, expected results, and eligibility. Ineligible customers will be offered a refund.
About Lea Med Spa
The main goal of Lea Med Spa is to provide advanced aesthetic services such as cosmetic injectables, PDO thread facelifts, and medical-grade skincare treatments. In order to boost health and well-being, the spa also offers a range of IV drips and vitamin injections. A team of experienced and dedicated professionals adheres to high quality and safety standards to ensure clients' wellness and satisfaction. They strive to make each patron look and feel their best by providing personalized beauty and wellness treatments, which include:
- Lip Fillers: These injectable cosmetics can plump up lips and enhance their shape.
- PRP Facials: The serum created using the client's own platelet-rich plasma supports skin regeneration and can reduce signs of aging or scarring.
- Vitamin B12 Shots: These injections help boost metabolism and energy to combat fatigue and promote weight loss.