- Voted 2011 Best National Gym in RunTex.com
- Six Michigan locations
- Array of fitness equipment & classes
- Luxurious spa-like atmosphere
About This Deal
While feeling the burn during a workout is generally a good sign, feeling the burn while sitting on the sofa means your sofa is in the fireplace. Engage in controlled, constructive body burning with today's Groupon: for $39, you get a 30-day Daily Flex Pass at any Life Time Fitness location (a $105 value), including six locations in the greater Detroit area. Specific amenities and facility options vary, so check individual location websites for more information.
Garnering accolades from numerous athletic associations and websites, Life Time Fitness’s area locations offer various multi-use sports arenas, fitness centers, family recreation areas, and spas for gym-goers of all sorts. Basketball courts, volleyball nets, and racquetball matrices provide tangible barriers to determine out-of-bounds abuses, while audible battle cries on the indoor climbing wall and poolside water slide release workday tension. Calorie burning and muscle building options abound with Life Time Fitness’s impressive array of cardio machines, free weights, and resistance training equipment. Night owls and sleep-swimmers alike will appreciate Life Time Fitness’s 24/7 open door policy. Complimentary lockers and towels sweeten the experience with storage space for your keys and a new patch for your perspiration quilt. Post-work out, relax in the sauna or get pampered at the LifeSpa & Salon.
You can also use this Groupon toward the $129 administrative fee to become a long-term member.
Yelpers give Life Time Fitness in Canton and Novi three-star averages, and four Yelpers give the Commerce location an average rating of 4.5 stars. Six Citysearchers give the Shelby spot an average of four.
- Staff is very friendly, it's clean and spacious, and have just about every amenity you might need out of a gym/resort. – Maureen M., Novi location, Yelp
- The staff is friendly and it always someone around to lend a hand or answer a question. With flat screens all around with different stations, I honestly didn't want to leave. – Cherice J., Commerce location, Yelp