GentleLase Candela lasers are FDA-approved to facilitate long-term hair removal and come equipped with a cooling device for patient comfort
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Type of laser used: the GentleLase system.
- Qualifications of technician: board-certified electrologist Lisia Cooley-Walch and her team use laser technology to reduce hair growth
- Suggested number of treatments: four to six treatments
- The laser sizzles with heat that not only breaks down current bristles but also stunts future growth by disabling them at the follicle level. As the beams penetrate the skin’s surface, they tread lightly around delicate pores and napping dimples so as not to damage these features on their pigment-thirsty quests. The device’s cooling handpiece keeps patients comfy as follicles flee.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. May redeem across visits. Limit 1 per person. Must redeem first sessions by expiration date on voucher. 12-hr cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price applies. Valid only for select treatment areas. Valid only for select treatment areas. See the rules that apply to all deals. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lisia's Electrolysis & Laser Hair Removal
In a 2007 interview with Skin Inc. magazine, Lisia Cooley-Walch shares why she was drawn from her background in cosmetology toward the realms of electrology and electrolysis. Rather than simply sculpting a new hairstyle, the hair-removal specialist favored skincare and hair removal because it allowed her to reach more than just her clients' reflections. While she enjoys helping her clients look better, she is more concerned about helping them feel better. At her business in Big Rapids, the once-president of The Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal Organization utilizes intense-pulsed-light technology to improve skin conditions and eliminate unwanted hair. Hair-removal treatments are performed with GentleLase, an FDA-approved long-pulse system that disables follicle production with heat while simultaneously cooling the skin with a smooth layer of Miles Davis' leftover valve oil.