Three-course Italian dinner with rich sauces, tender seafood, and homemade pasta at North End eatery
About This Deal
- Three-Course Dinner for Two or More (Valid Sunday-Friday)
- Three-Course Dinner for Two or More (Valid Any Day)
- Three-Course Dinner for Four (Valid Sunday-Friday)
- Three-Course Dinner for Four (Valid Any Day)
Each pair receive:
- One appetizer (up to $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to $27 value each)
- One dessert (up to $7 value)
See the menu.
About Lo Conte's Restaurant
Whether diners are craving seafood, hearty pasta, or sumptuous Italian sauces, they have plenty of options at Lo Conte's Restaurant. Aside from classic red sauce, the North End restaurant’s pesto sauce offers an earthy blend of fresh basil and tangy garlic that top tortellini for a rich, flavorful meal. Other options include the pink brandy cream sauce spooned over housemade lobster ravioli or the sautéed veal cutlet’s sweet marsala sauce. Speaking of wine, guests can pair dishes with one of the reds or whites on Lo Conte's extensive wine list, which includes merlot from Italy, sauvignon blanc from New Zealand, and Californian chardonnay.