Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a beer tasting and growler fill for two ($36 value)
- $37 for a beer tasting and growler fill for four ($72 value)
Each option includes:
- Four 4-oz. tastings per person ($8 value each)
- One 64-oz. growler per pair filled with your choice of beer ($20 value each)
Lumberjack Brewing Company
Lumberjack Brewing Company takes its name—and occupation—seriously. The proof? Its building is partly structured with cedar milled from neighborhood trees felled by storms and other recycled materials, while its beers burst with hops from nearby Yakima Valley. The result is a new brewery quickly making a name for itself with its homegrown creations. Here's a quick look at a few of Lumberjack's beers you might find on draft:
- Timber Pale Ale: A favorite at the South Sound Beer Festival, this flagship beer boasts a tasty balance between hops and malt.
- Treespike IPA: An American IPA brewed with three different varieties of hops, features citrusy flavors accompanied by a medium to light malt balance.
- You Mad, Brew? Oatmeal Stout: This dark brew is more than just a clever name—it's a smooth, malt-filled treat that could even take the place of dessert.