One of the great simple pleasures of traveling abroad is stumbling upon a restaurant frequented by locals, followed closely by bathing in gelato and loudly explaining why everything in America is better. Replicate that feeling with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$70 for a seven-course prix fixe meal on Sunday, April 22nd ($117.65 value)
- 5 p.m.
- 8 p.m.<p>
- Oysters with cider mignonette
- Fried poached chip-in farm egg
- Cape Cod sea scallop with shiitake mushrooms
- Charcuterie plate with wild watercress salad
- Roasted veal with root vegetable blanquette
- Assorted cheese plate
- Caramelized rome apple tart with maple crème fraîche
- Includes a $25 contribution to the Chefs Collaborative<p>
To celebrate Earth Day and his restaurant’s 13th birthday, chef Michael Leviton plans on serving seven different courses that all showcase local ingredients, including meats from Lovejoy Brook Farm and apples from Lanni Orchards. Leviton utilizes fresh, premium ingredients, such as Frizzell Hill goat cheese and honey from Champlain Valley Apiaries.
There will be a seven-course dining experience with this Groupon. However, individual course options are subject to change, depending on availability. <p>