Making ice cream at home involves a significant amount of upper-body strength and upfront capital. Creating fine-flavored ice creams in your own artistic vision shouldn't strain a hamstring or cost a month's rent—and you don't even want to know where peppermint flavoring comes from. Today's Groupon gets you a decadently flavored ice cream of your choice, lovingly mixed with whatever your heart desires at Maggie Moo's Ice Cream and Treatery. The friendly gods of ice cream creation are but your pawns at Maggie Moo's: they'll start from a base of creamy deliciousness and mix in whatever candies, treats, nuts, or berries you need to form your perfect scoop.
Contrary to unpopular belief, eating ice cream is in no way immoral. Though some may accuse you of playing fast and loose with your ice cream flavors, you are fulfilling the liberty that America's founding fathers fought for by taking control of your god-given tasty treats back from a faceless ice cream empire. Each of Maggie Moo's friendly employees has a face, and they are pleased to acquiesce to your revolutionary flavor-combo demands.
Possible flavors include exotic ice creams such as eggnog, espresso bean, Cinnamoo bun, better batter, cheesecake, pumpkin pie, and pistachio, as well as traditional dark chocolate and vanilla. Mix in strawberries, Reese's cups, walnuts, cookie dough, brownies, and more. With one mix-in, prices range from $2.99 to $4.99 for a cup or cone, $3.99 for a pint, and $6.99 for a quart; additional mix-ins cost more. If such radical freedom leaves you paralyzed by indecision, try one of Maggie's signature Fresh Escapes.
Take the Toffee Plunge (Cinnamoo ice cream with Heath bar, chocolate flakes, and caramel) or the Strawberry Skydive (strawberry ice cream with Oreos, strawberries, and fudge). Journey to the Peanut Butter Galaxy (chocolate ice cream with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Reese's Pieces, and peanut butter), where peanut butter explodes into a heavenly supernova of yum. Bring your sweet little sis or hunky hairdresser, and grab hold of such mouthwatering scientific innovations as ice cream cupcakes ($8.95 per 4-pack) and unconscious dream cakes ($19.99+). This Groupon is good at the Franklin or Green Hills Village Drive locations.
Note: You may only use one Groupon per visit.
- The staff is always so friendly and helpful. I will drive further to go to Maggie Moo's because their ice cream is the best around... even if another ice cream store is closer. – MarieRoseW, Citysearch
- The staff is great, and it's a wonderful place to meet up with people to hang out. You go shopping and then go get ice cream...it's amazingly delicious...I love that they seem to have new flavors every time I come in. – marianbakke, Citysearch
- This was quite possibly the most pleasing icecream [sic] experience...The fun-spirit and the large variety of Maggie Moo's icecream [sic] makes it a hot spot for all ages! ¬– kayachik, Citysearch
I Scream, You Scream
Maggie Moo's is a real discovery for ice cream lovers who are tired of the antics of eccentric competitor Frosty Treat Pete, an independent purveyor of homemade ice cream whose idiosyncrasies often bewilder customers. Unlike Frosty Treat Pete, Maggie Moo will never:
- Offer you an ice cream cone in your bedroom at 7 in the morning
- Invent flavors such as Telepathic UFO Crunch and Chocolate Chip In My Head
- Suggest a butter-pecan-based alternative to the gold standard on Public Access Television
- Fish a tooth out of your birthday sundae without taking off his fingerless gloves
- Disappear into the mist near the railroad tracks
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
2120 Green Hills Village Dr
Nashville, Tennessee 37215Get Directions