Choose from Four Options
- $37 for dinner for two on Monday–Thursday (up to $84.70 total value)
- $41 for dinner for two on Friday–Sunday (up to $84.70 total value)
- $58 for dinner for four on Monday–Thursday (up to $138.50 total value)
- $62 for dinner for four on Friday–Sunday (up to $138.50 total value)
Each dinner for two includes the following:
- Five tapas plates, with a limit of one shrimp cocktail (up to $66.75 value)
- One dessert (up to $7.95 value)
- Two soft drinks (up to $10 value)
Each dinner for four includes the following:
- Eight tapas plates, with a limit of one shrimp cocktail (up to $102.60 value)
- Two desserts (up to $15.90 value)
- Four soft drinks (up to $20 value)
Click to see the full menu.
Majorca Bistro and Tapas
At Majorca Bistro and Tapas, Moroccan chefs Hicham Nafaa and Ali Bendella put a spin on the Spanish tradition of tapas—small plates of seafood and cured meats—with a menu inspired by Majorca, a small island off the coast of Spain. The chefs fry and plate crisp calamari with a spicy majorcan tomato sauce and update meatballs with a sunny-side-up egg. Specializing in the bounty of the sea, Hicham and Ali bake whole fish in sea salt and set pans of paella sizzling with fresh mussels, moroccan sausage, and saffron rice.
Hand-painted murals of bullfighters by local artists match the imported tiles in the dining area, and handcrafted mahogany covers the bar. An outdoor patio hosts candlelit tables shaded by red umbrellas as well as live Latin-jazz performances accompanied by the staccato steps of authentic flamenco dancing.