All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 25, 2015
Reviewed August 27, 2015
Reviewed July 22, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $37 for dinner for two on Monday–Thursday (up to $84.70 total value)
- $41 for dinner for two on Friday–Sunday (up to $84.70 total value)
- $58 for dinner for four on Monday–Thursday (up to $138.50 total value)
- $62 for dinner for four on Friday–Sunday (up to $138.50 total value)
Each dinner for two includes the following:
- Five tapas plates, with a limit of one shrimp cocktail (up to $66.75 value)
- One dessert (up to $7.95 value)
- Two soft drinks (up to $10 value)
Each dinner for four includes the following:
- Eight tapas plates, with a limit of one shrimp cocktail (up to $102.60 value)
- Two desserts (up to $15.90 value)
- Four soft drinks (up to $20 value)
Click to see the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid toward the purchase of alcohol. Limit of one shrimp cocktail tapas plate. Not valid on holidays. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Majorca Bistro and Tapas
At Majorca Bistro and Tapas, Moroccan chefs Hicham Nafaa and Ali Bendella put a spin on the Spanish tradition of tapas—small plates of seafood and cured meats—with a menu inspired by Majorca, a small island off the coast of Spain. The chefs fry and plate crisp calamari with a spicy majorcan tomato sauce and update meatballs with a sunny-side-up egg. Specializing in the bounty of the sea, Hicham and Ali bake whole fish in sea salt and set pans of paella sizzling with fresh mussels, moroccan sausage, and saffron rice.
Hand-painted murals of bullfighters by local artists match the imported tiles in the dining area, and handcrafted mahogany covers the bar. An outdoor patio hosts candlelit tables shaded by red umbrellas as well as live Latin-jazz performances accompanied by the staccato steps of authentic flamenco dancing.