Having a baby often keeps parents from taking part in the hobbies they once loved, such as working out or sleeping in empty bassinets. Set aside some time with this Groupon.
$79 for Participation in a 21-Day Secret Black Dress Project (Up to $166.75 Value)
- Unlimited MamaTone workout classes for 21 consecutive days (up to a $96.75 value)
- 21-day eating plan with menus, recipes, and shopping lists (a $30 value)
- Copy of Dustin Maher’s book Fit Moms for Life: How to Have Endless Energy to Outplay Your Kids (a $20 value)
- “Fit Moms for Life” shirt (a $20 value)
- Complimentary childcare during workouts on Monday–Friday<p>
The book and shirt will be given out at first class.
Though MamaTone Fitness with Dustin Maher sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
Dustin Maher's Fit Moms Transformation Centers
After graduating from the University of Wisconsin with a degree in kinesiology exercise science, ACE-certified trainer and Fit Fun Bootcamps founder Dustin Maher designed MamaTone Fitness to help moms vanquish weight gain after childbirth. Inspired by his own mother—who cooked his siblings and him healthful meals but rarely had enough time to exercise—Maher strives to imbue his clients with the motivation to do both. Whether training new moms, moms-to-be, dads who had moms, or curiously fast sons whose moms found them in the middle of a Kansas corn field climbing out of a spaceship, his group classes and boot camps immerse participants in a full-body workout with moral support from neighboring exercisers.
5555 Odana Rd.
Madison, Wisconsin 53719Get Directions