After scientists revealed that UFOs were actually full-grown tortillas, people everywhere filled swimming pools with guac and beans to catch and dissect the floury creatures. Nab a tender baby disk with today's Groupon to Margaritas Mexican Restaurant. Choose from the following options:
- For $5, you get $10 worth of authentic Mexican fare, redeemable for lunch only (valid until 3:00 p.m.). Entrees range from $7.25 to $11.95.
- For $10, you get $20 worth of authentic Mexican fare, redeemable for any meal. Entrees range from $7.25 to $11.95.
- For $13, you get a fajita dinner for two (up to a $27.15 value). This dinner includes:
- Two fajita entrees (up to an $11.95 value each)
- One cheese-dip appetizer (a $3.25 value)
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant presents an embassy of edible ambassadors, where plump stuffed peppers negotiate with crispy unions of chalupa and quesadilla. Take a two-person tongue-trip down south with a pair of sizzling fajitas in steak or chicken varieties, introduced by a cheese-dip appetizer as tangy, cheesy, and dippy as the Platonic ideal of a little brother. Dine gaucho-style under the skies thanks to Margaritas' outdoor seating, and keep an eye on the restaurant's Facebook wall for scattered events like championship karaoke and traditional taco-wrangling lessons.
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Margaritas Mexican Restaurant sates its guests with classic Mexican dishes including burritos, enchiladas, and tacos. Inside the eatery, yellow and salmon brick walls meet at a large painting of a quaint village nestled under a mountain, which could very well be a metaphor for the coziness of the eatery and patrons’ proximity to mountains of tamales, chalupas, flautas, and quesadillas. The staff that serves these geological cuisines does so with a pervasively carefree disposition and always makes sprightliness a priority.