During the classes, clients can learn discipline, better study habits, work on developing their personal skills, and challenge themselves
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Experienced and dedicated Staff lead students through online classes aimed at muscle strengthening and improving skills. Learning self defense skills is important but not the main benefit of martial-arts lessons, as the instructors at Martial Arts America know well during the journey from white belt to black belt. Their students develop valuable personal skills—discipline, self-confidence, and focus. Both kids and adults learn proper stance and how to block and strike as they work toward acquiring the next belt. Mastering these physical skills requires developing mental skills, which helps bring balance to the mind, body, and spirit in a fun and challenging program.
- Age-based online classes aim to help participants build muscle strength, improve their skills, and work on personal goals.
- Age restrictions: must be 4.5 or older with parent or legal guardian permission
- Valid for online classes via Zoom. If state and county restrictions allow it, in-person classes may be available.
- Online Zoom Class Schedule
- Prek & Kindergarten Zoom Schedule: Tuesdays - 3pm, Thursdays - 3pm, Saturdays -10am
- Kids Basic Zoom Schedule: Tuesdays - 3:30pm, Thursdays 3:30pm, Saturdays - 10am
- Uniforms can be picked up at both locations. Clients can inquire the merchant about delivery.
- For the options that don't include the uniform, clients can purchase it for $50 at both locations.
About Martial Arts America
Martial Arts America is the home of the award-winning program Karate for Kids. Teaching methods are designed to provide a positive environment where kids will learn respect, courtesy, the value of hard work and determination. The karate program builds self-confidence in our students by rewarding their efforts inside and outside our schools - not just their physical abilities. The staff at Martial Arts America has trained for years to provide safe, quality instruction suited for each of their students' individual needs. They work hard to provide a caring environment where children can grow strong in spirit and body. Chosen curriculum is both fun and challenging for karate students of all ages and ability levels. By mirroring and reinforcing the ideals that parents are teaching at home, they can be a resource that will always put our students best interests first. They have convenient locations in Pleasanton and San Ramon.