Patrons can enjoy pampering foot reflexology followed by a meditation cave session or a relaxing massage with sauna or steam room
What You'll Get
- Reflexology package includes refreshments, hot towels, and aromatherapy
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- How infrared sauna works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Matrix Spa & Massage
At Matrix Spa & Massage, a relaxing escape doesn't have to end once you leave the massage table. Helmed by Julieta Hernandez, a former reporter who moved to the United States to learn English but soon discovered her calling for massage therapy, she founded Matrix Spa & Massage in 2001, and has since received many accolades, including from the staff of Salt Lake City Weekly for "Best Magic Fingers" as well as from the government of Salt Lake City for sustainable environmental practices. When clients step inside the walls, the spa is immediately set apart from others by its meditation cave. Here, technicolor sconces illuminate plush recliners within the soothing space. Sessions in the meditation cave can be booked with or without any other service, ensuring anyone can stop by to find a quiet space to read or shout "Echo!"
Though the meditation cave sets the spa apart, the massages have won its loyal client base, who range from professional athletes to federal judges. Available massages include classic Swedish and deep-tissue sessions along with more specialized modalities, such as the expertise massage—a mix of 10 different techniques, including acupressure and Thai massage—and the four-hands massage. And, in addition to its signature muscle-soothing services, the spa also offers a private steam room, facials, and body scrubs.