Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this Groupon.
Choose from 11 Options
$24 for one admission to a Dallas Cowboys tailgate party (up to a $64 value) Choose from the following home-game parties:
- Sunday, September 23, at noon against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (a $59 value)
- Sunday, November 18, at noon against the Cleveland Browns (a $49 value)
- Thursday, November 22, at 3:15 p.m. against the Washington Redskins (a $54 value)
- Sunday, December 2, at 7:20 p.m. against the Philadelphia Eagles (a $64 value)
- Sunday, December 16, at 3:25 p.m. against the Pittsburgh Steelers (a $64 value)
- Sunday, December 23, at noon against the New Orleans Saints (a $59 value)<p>
$49 for one admission to a Dallas Cowboys dinner and autograph party at 5 p.m. at the Westin Dallas Fort Worth airport hotel (a $100 value). Choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, September 22, the night before the game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Sunday, September 30, the night before the game against the Chicago Bears
- Saturday, November 17, the night before the game against the Cleveland Browns
- Saturday, December 1, the night before the game against the Philadelphia Eagles
- Saturday, December 22, the night before the game against the New Orleans Saints
Each tailgate party begins three hours prior to kickoff and includes all-you-can-eat grilled burgers, hot dogs, and brats, nonalcoholic beverages, live music from a DJ, and TV access. A postgame tailgate party also includes food and nonalcoholic beverages. Access to the bar is available for an additional $1 fee. The autograph party includes a private dinner with other Cowboys fans accompanied by a guaranteed autograph signing, discounted merchandise, and a live broadcast of Nate Newton and Mickey Spagnola’s Radio Road Show.<p>
Cowboy Fan Connection
For the guests of Cowboy Fan Connection, a Dallas Cowboys game actually starts three hours before kickoff. For both home and away games, the company hosts all-inclusive tailgate parties—with or without tickets to the game itself—that keep revelers sustained with burgers, brats, drinks, and raffles for Cowboys merchandise. Customers can dress the part with apparel from the online store to show off their fandom or eerie resemblance to Troy Aikman to current and former players during private autograph sessions.
In addition to game-day events, Cowboy Fan Connection also hosts Saturday-night dinner parties where fans come together to break bread as sportswriter Mickey Spagnola and former Cowboy Nate Newton broadcast their weekly radio program, Radio Road Show. Stadium tours the day before or after a game enable fans to guide themselves throughout Cowboys Stadium, while off-season trips such as a weekend in the Bahamas give fans the chance to draw up defensive plays in the sand with current and former Cowboys.