What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $25 worth of comfort food for lunch or dinner for two or more, valid Tuesday–Friday
- $17 for $25 worth of comfort food for lunch or dinner for two or more, valid any day
- See the menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maxine's Chicken & Waffles
Maxine Redmon and Ollie Bunnell met and fell in love in 1939. A storybook marriage followed, complete with careers and a grand total of 10 children. Maxine and Ollie raised their family in a four-room house that Maxine's grandpa built on the south side of Indianapolis, and here, Maxine developed a knack for spinning together delicious meals from whatever ingredients were readily available.
Maxine's efforts didn't go unnoticed. In 2007, her children—and grandchildren—came together to open Maxine's Chicken and Waffles to not only honor Maxine, but also to share some of the family's best recipes with the world. Today, Maxine's serves up comfort food that the family hopes gives customers "a taste of love in every bite." Here are a few standout dishes:
- Aunt Joe's smoked-sausage sandwich: smoked chicken sausage on a fresh roll with grilled onions and peppers, served alongside fries or coleslaw
- Ms. Faye's salmon croquettes: two pan-fried salmon croquettes served with two slices of texas toast and either house potatoes or grits
- The Max Waffler: two waffle sandwiches stacked with a fried egg topped with American cheese and turkey bacon or sausage