It's only acceptable to sweat in public when eating a spicy Mexican dish, playing sports, or being proposed to on live television. Feel the heat with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $34 for a Mexican dinner for two (up to a $62.50 total value)
- $62 for a Mexican dinner for four (up to a $125 total value)
- $90 for a Mexican dinner for six (up to a $187 total value)
For each pair, dinner includes the following selections from the menu:
- One appetizer from the Bocadito menu section (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees which includes Traditional Plated, house specialties and Signature Plates (up to a $21 value each)
- One dessert (Postres) (a $7.50 value)
The chefs at Mezcal Cantina marry the flavors of Mexico and the American Southwest in colorful fusion dishes, while bartenders fill glasses with margaritas, agave cocktails, and draft beers. Starting out, diners can build their own guacamole tasting flights with their choice of three varieties, including the Thai Rooster with dried pineapple, toasted coconut, black beans, and Sriracha sauce. As far as main entrees, the menu continues pampering palates with chimichangas, enchiladas, and tacos, which come stuffed with eclectic ingredients such as adobo chicken, Asian beef, or BBQ duck. Meals end on a sweet note with fried ice cream and dark chocolate bread pudding made with raspberries, caramel sauce, and unconditional love.
94% of 377 customers recommend
“Taco Tuesdays - great meal deal!”
“we always get this groupon when it is available. Wish we could sub out the apps and dessert to just get the guac since it is so good.”
“ Good deal, large portions of good food, attentive service”
20 Central St.
Leominster, MA 01453