Like a rebellious older cousin or a speed-limit sign with a question mark, a sports car dares you to drive faster. Accelerate safely with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $109 for one two-hour Porsche Boxster convertible driving experience (a $189 value)
- $159 for one two-hour C6 Corvette driving experience (a $269 value)
- $299 for one two-hour 2013 BMW M5 driving experience (a $495 value)
- $349 for one two-hour Nissan GTR driving experience (a $495 value)
- $499 for one two-hour Ferrari F430 Spider driving experience (a $895 value)
- $499 for one two-hour Lamborghini Gallardo driving experience (a $895 value)
- $499 for one two-hour Audi R8 Spider driving experience (a $895 value)
After a brief orientation session, drivers channel their inner Ferris Buellers behind the wheel of an exotic sports car. For example. the 520-horsepower Lamborghini Gallardo's F1 transmission—operable manually or automatically—matches the sleekness of its premium audio system and its backend V10 engine. The 500-horsepower Ferrari F430 Spider's eight-cylinder engine, meanwhile, might make a little less noise, but its bright red paint job and convertible top grab just as much attention. Click the links above for more information about each vehicle, including passenger capacity.
During the rental, drivers are allotted 50 miles and are free to take the car anywhere they please, along with passengers as space allows.
Mile High Drives Denver
Mile High Drives is an exotic and luxury sports car company providing unique driving experiences to thrill seekers in the Denver area. Their driving tours are for those who crave an extraordinary vehicle with more punch than your average supercar. Mile High Drives shares its passion for supercars with fellow adrenaline seekers, compiling an impressive collection of rare and high-end sports cars. The staff wants other drivers to feel the supple custom seats of a Lamborghini Gallardo, feel the grip of a brand-new 2015 Corvette Z06 as it takes corners, and experience the powerful acceleration of a BMW i8, which can go from 0 to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds—the same time it takes to dry wet hair in a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S convertible. Mile High Drives is forever improving its fleet for maximum performance, ramping up horsepower and modifying exhaust systems for optimal revving. In addition to rentals, the crew offers chauffeur services that allow passengers to arrive at events in style.