Guests can taste up to 12 traditional style craft brews on draft
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Two flights with four samples
- One 16-ounce glass
- One empty growler
- Age restrictions: must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Millyard Brewing
Millyard Brewery is a local craft brewer based in Downtown, Nashua New Hampshire. With beers named after the Milltowns of the North East, Millyard Brewery has 12 beers on tap from IPA's, Wits to Stouts. With a laid back friendly atmosphere, the brewery serves, flights of 4 x 4 oz, 12oz, 16oz and 20oz beers. sodas, pop corn and hot food. Free live music Saturdays from 5pm, Comedy 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month from 8pm. Bring family and friends. Rotating drafts include:
- Nashua Pale Ale Named after the region, this pale ale is roasted with "pale" malts and with an equal parts malt and hops ratio (5.3% ABV)
- Penacook Strong Ale: A brew blended with a punchy hops and caramel malt (7.3% ABV)
- Boott Porter: A dark porter made with brown malt and chocolate (5.0% ABV)