All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
January 2, 2015
October 25, 2014
October 22, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $119 for a screen repair for an iPhone 5, 5c, or 5s ($199 value)
- $69 for a screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4s ($119.99 value)
- $119 for a screen repair for a Samsung Galaxy S3 ($199 value)
- $119 for a screen repair for a Samsung Galaxy S4 ($199 value)
- $119 for glass touch screen replacement for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 ($199 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointments accepted; subject to availability. Galaxy S3 & S4 options must have working LCD display and be fully functional. Valid only for blue and white Galaxy S3 & S4. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Without a phone, one feels suddenly helpless and disconnected. Technicians at MobileComm restore broken devices, returning cracked screens to clarity and replacing short-lived batteries. Some phones leap back to life with fresh motherboards, and water-damage repair can restore data after you tell an orca a joke while it is taking a drink. The crew draws on an array of parts and accessories from popular cellular brands such as Apple, Android, and Blackberry, and a burbling chorus of electronics fills the vast showroom of chargers, headphones, and sleek phone cases.