Choose from 19 Options
- $20 for a Wine Craft admission for one ($40 value)
- $40 for a Wine Craft admission for two ($80 value)
Choose one of the following dates and locations:
- Monday, August 17, 7:30 p.m.–9 p.m.: City Limits (Beach Summer theme)
- Thursday, August 20, 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m.: Naylor Wine (Beach Summer & Football theme)
- Thursday, August 27, 7 p.m.–8 p.m.: Farmstead Grill (Fall/Football theme)
- Wednesday, September 16, 7:30–9 p.m.: The Greene Turtle @ McHenry Row (Football theme)
- Thursday, September 17, 7:30 p.m.–9 p.m.: Looney’s Pub in BelAir (Football theme)
- Thursday, September 24, 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m.: HomeSlyce Pizza in Mount Vernon (Stoli theme)
- Wednesday, October 1, 7:30 p.m.–9 p.m.: Bahama Breeze (Halloween/Fall theme)
- Tuesday, October 6, 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m.: HomeSlyce Pizza in Canton (Natty Boh theme)
- Wednesday, October 7, 7:30 p.m.–9 p.m.: 13.5% Wine Bar @ Hampton (Fall/Football theme)
- Sunday, October 18, 6:30 p.m.–8 p.m.: Hull Street Blues (Halloween/Fall theme)
Each Wine Craft includes:
- Wine bottle
- Apron to protect clothes
Paint wine bottles with friends in local bars. A cash bar and appetizers will be on hand.
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 1–2 hours
Recommended Age Group: Adults
Pro Tip: Relax
Q&A with Susan Gruzs, Owner
Apart from your business’s main attraction, do you offer any “hidden” services or activities that visitors are always delighted to learn about?
Participants are amazed at how creative they can be and free to do so. They love the social aspect of the event. While painting a wine bottle, the participants are engaged in an interactive activity among the group. The combination of creating their own unique bottle while interacting with others has been quoted on our surveys as being “AWESOME.” and “The simplicity of the event allows people to be relaxed and enjoy themselves”.
When and how did you first develop a passion for your work?
As a young adult, I acquired a desire to create something I could make and sell. It’s been on my “bucket list” for awhile. About a year ago, I saw an event called “Paint Nite” and thought how cool it is to do something creative while spending time out with your friends.”
What is one fun, unusual fact about your business?
We talk and laugh the entire time we are together.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn’t cover?
The team at Momma’s Time Out knows that being a Mom/Woman (or even a Dad/Man) can be a difficult job - juggling both work and home can leave one struggling to find a balance. A “Momma’s Time Out” event is simply a well deserved break