Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for an Italian dinner for two and bottle of Rombauer Chardonnay or similar premium wine, valid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday (up to $116 total value)
- $79 for an Italian dinner for two and bottle of Rombauer Chardonnay or similar premium wine, valid any day (up to $116 total value)
Each Groupon includes:
- Two entrees or pasta dishes (up to $28 value each)
- One bottle of premium wine (up to $60 value)
- Click here to view the menu.
Italian cooking is in executive chef Ermes Paulin's blood. Born in Vicenza, Italy, Chef Paulin received his training in Rome at the age of 17. He has been the executive chef of Montecatini Ristorante since it opened in 1989. Just like the restaurant's charming, old-world decor, Chef Paulin's authentic Italian cuisine has become a source of comfort to diners over the years. During visits, they feast on warming classics such as brick-pressed chicken, sauteed calamari, and house-made gnocchi, paired with sips from an extensive wine list. Among the restaurant's many distinctions in its 25 plus years of business is the "2015 Best Italian Restaurant" award by Walnut Creek Magazine and Opentable.com's Diner's Choice Award for Best Italian in the East Bay.