All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 12, 2014
March 4, 2014
February 21, 2014
What You'll Get
The conquistadors visited Mexico looking for gold, spices, and a food to pair with their frozen margaritas in cactus glasses. Share in their discovery with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for $40 worth of dinner and drinks for two
- $35 for $70 worth of dinner and drinks for four
- Click to see the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Must purchase 1 food item. Cannot be combined with other specials or discounts. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Morelia's Mexican Restaurant
Morelia's Mexican Restaurant, an eatery that shares its name with a centuries-old town in Mexico's Guayangareo Valley, serves mouthwateringly authentic cuisine that consistently places it on Tallahassee Magazine's Best Of list. Chefs prepare crispy tostadas, grilled carne asada, and sizzling fajitas alongside coastal specialties such as fresh ceviche. The drink menu underscores these authentic feasts with everything from tequila to piña coladas.
Tips for Visiting
- Indulge in Mexican-inspired comfort food. It's hard not to feel satisfied after taking a bite of chicken cooked in rich, chocolate-tinged mole sauce.
- Cut a rug. The Tallahassee Salsa Dancers stop by every Wednesday evening to teach salsa-dancing lessons.
- Taste the tequila. Transport yourself to the other side of the border by sampling cocktails made from a variety of aged tequilas, including añejo and reposado styles, while enjoying dinner with soft music playing in the background