inflected dishes such as fried prawns in honey mayo and campogee beef
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
After marinating some beef tenderloin with galangal herb, chef Richard Yu finishes off the succulent cut with a sweet-and-spicy cambogee sauce. This signature dish is emblematic of the China-born cook's creative work at Mosaic, where his Asian-fusion and American meals stand out with locally grown produce, hand-cut meats, and fresh seafood. He also puts his unique stamp on other classic Eastern and Western dishes, such as his orange chicken with sun-dried mandarin-orange peels and his 8-ounce salmon stuffed with crab, shrimp, and cheese.
To complement Chef Richard's cuisine, bartenders craft a variety of hand-shaken cocktails such as Mosaic's signature Mosaic-Tini, a blend of muddled strawberries, simple syrup, and organic riesling. Many of those cocktails come spiked with house-infused vodkas, and other imported liquors also stock the bar alongside wines and domestic and imported beers.
Meals unfold on Mosaic's outdoor plaza or in its chic lounge inside the historic Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown hotel, which affords stunning views and often hosts late-night entertainment. A nightclub sets up residency Thursday–Saturday nights, and jazz musicians improvise their way through tunes in the dining room each Friday and Saturday.