· Redeemed September 20, 2017
· Redeemed August 30, 2017
· Redeemed August 25, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- Zipline Experience for Two People
- Zipline Experience for Four People
- Zipline Experience for Six People
This fun-filled tour will satisfy anyone’s sense of adventure! Boasting unrivalled panoramic views of the tri-state area, you will experience smile-inducing speeds as you travel along a series of ziplines (ranging from 200ft to 1,500ft in length) suspended high above a mountain-top lake.
Hidden away, 1040 feet on top of Mountain Creek, gain a new perspective of the area as you trek and ride (in our customized Unimog!) around our course area on this guided tour.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 25, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Registration required. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with any other discounts or promotions. Must be at least 48 inches tall. Must weight between 60 lbs and 270 lb. Must be wearing closed toed shoes. Not recommend for anyone with neck or back injuries and women who are pregnant. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mountain Creek
Back in 1965, when Mountain Creek was still known as Great Gorge Resort, the mountains it occupied were devoted to one activity: skiing. Top US Ski Team members such as Stein Eriksen would hit the slopes to practice racing and jumping, utilizing the ski area's jet-engine snowmaking technology—the first of its kind in the US—if the winter refused to cooperate. Times have changed, though. Today Mountain Creek is a true four-season destination, complete with a bike park, waterslides, a snowboarding terrain park, and zipline tours.
- The Ziplines: A series of ziplines ranging in length from 200ft. to 1,500ft. let riders soar not only through the treetops but also over a mountaintop lake.
- The Location: Hidden 1,040 feet up on top of Mountain Creek.
- The Views: Expect panoramic vistas of the tristate area—including neighboring mountain peaks and beyond.
- The Ground Portion: Between ziplines, participants trek through the mountains and ride in a custom off-road vehicle.