Custom double-sided matte custom cards or invitations available for delivery and in-store pickup make for a great personalized announcement
About This Deal
Choose From Four Options
- 25 5”x7” double-sided matte flat custom cards or invitations ($24.99 value)
- 50 5”x7” double-sided matte flat custom cards or invitations ($43.99 value)
- 100 5”x7” double-sided matte flat custom cards or invitations ($81.99 value)
- 200 5”x7” double-sided matte flat custom cards or invitations ($154.99 value)
Create your own custom cards and invitations with our easy-to-use templates and add your own photos and personalized message. We have cards and invitations available for weddings, graduations, birthdays, and more. Each flat card or invitation is printed on standard matte or gloss and includes matching envelopes. Upgrade to premium matte or foil for an additional fee. Choose from single- or double-sided print options.
Same-day pickup is available for select standard cards when the order is placed by 2 p.m. Orders placed after 2 p.m. will be ready the next day. Pickup times may vary based on product quantity.
- Shipping is not included.
- Choose your shipping option at checkout.
- Standard shipping fees apply to delivery orders.
- No shipping fees will be applied to orders placed or picked up in-store.
- Shipping is not available to Canadian addresses.
- See Staples’s shipping and delivery policies.
Additional fee applies for premium stock and foil upgrades.
Find the Staples location nearest you.
Need To Know
Staples US Retail supports lifelong achievement for small businesses and consumers with the products and resources they need for continued professional and personal growth. Their library of products covers everything from business cards and postcards to signs and banners, all of which aim to help market businesses more effectively. The normal library of office supplies and furniture, while the technology aisles feature more advanced gear: cameras, phones, label makers, tablets, and laptops from popular brands. With a focus on community and shared learning, Staples retail locations serve millions of customers from entrepreneurs and small businesses to parents, teachers, and students.