Enjoy upscale dining with today's Groupon: for $25, you get $50 worth of food and drinks at N9NE Steakhouse in the West Loop.
N9NE Steakhouse has bolted to the top of Chicago foodies' favorite establishments with its acclaimed menu of seafood and steak dishes. Before completely delving into full plates, tongue-test the waters with a bowl of lobster bisque ($12) or an order of steak tartare ($11). Entree-wise, N9NE's miso-marinated black cod ($28), served with scallions and shiitake mushrooms, and its hangar steak ($26), served with garlic fries, have brought gastronomic glee to patrons, and the 16 oz. bone-in filet ($58) and 8 oz. filet mignon ($38) have catered to carnivorous desires. Enjoy a side of lobster mashed potatoes ($11) or creamed spinach ($9) before diving into a dessert such as the Cloud 9 ($7), a heavenly hybrid of cotton candy, ice-cream cone, and chocolate-covered pretzel.
While guests pair their plates with a selection from N9NE's list of wines, cocktails, and beers, they can take in the steakhouse's sleek interiors of luxurious lighting and modern décor. Turn steak and seafood receptors to the "on" position and visit N9NE for some of the city's most acclaimed upscale dining.
This Groupon is only valid for dinner in N9NE's main dining room. Proper attire is required.
N9NE Steakhouse is one of the most highly regarded restaurants in Chicago. It was named one of the top three fine-dining restaurants in the city by AOL Local City's Best. Condé Nast Traveler magazine featured N9NE in its 2001 Hot Tables list as one of the best places to eat in the entire world. Gayot ranks N9NE as one of the Top 10 Restaurants for Business Dining in Chicago, one of the Top 10 Sexy Restaurants in Chicago, and a Top 10 Chicago Steakhouse; it also awards the restaurant a 13/20 rating. N9NE's press includes a favorable review in Time Out Chicago. Zagat gives the food at N9NE a 24 out of 30. More than 200 Yelpers and more than 50 Citysearchers give it four stars. Seventy-five Metromixers give N9NE 3.9 stars, and 81% of more than 70 Urbanspooners recommend it.
- …[N9NE] has mixed a sure-fire formula–impossibly large steaks, priced for the expense account–with style. – Condé Nast Traveler
- It's sleek, it's hot, and it remains one of the top spots downtown after years on the scene. Everything from ostentatious shellfish platters to steaks and chops peppers the appealing, if pricey, menu. – Gayot
- Nine is [sic] outstanding restaurant all the way around, great service, ambience and super great steak and seafood. – PatC6940, Zagat
- When you're at N9NE, you are Sexy. The uber-high ceilings and OCD staff create a larger than life atmosphere. The whole experience is similar to wearing a new suit for the first time, gloriously classy. – Cameron Carter, Urbanspoon
- Awesome location. Nice atmosphere. Superior staff. I would highly recommend this as one of the better fine dining experiences in Chicago. – lr18190, Citysearch
- This is a great place for a fancy night out - great service, great food. I was very impressed. – Lauren D., Yelp
440 W Randolph St.
Chicago, Illinois 60606Get Directions