What You'll Get
Although honeybees instinctually communicate through dance, humans who attempt to do so without proper training risk insulting the queen or eating the wrong flowers. Hone buzz-worthy abilities with this Groupon.
$59 for Nine Weekly Bollywood-Dance Classes (Up to $120 Value). Choose from 12 Options.
- NKDTots classes for kids 3–5, available at Evergreen in San Jose, Tulip After School Program in Sunnyvale, or Universal Sports Club in Milpitas
- NKDKids classes for kids 6–8, available at Universal Sports Club in Milpitas, or Starting Arts Studio in Santa Clara
- NKDJuniors classes for kids 9–12, available at Academy of Chinese Performing Arts in Cupertino, or Evergreen in San Jose
- Level I classes for teens and adults 13 and older, available at Evergreen in San Jose, Universal Sports Club in Milpitas, or Academy of Chinese Performing Arts in Cupertino
- Kollywood classes for teens and adults 13 and older, available at Synergy Dance Ballroom in Fremont
- BollyBurn aerobics classes for teens and adults 13 and older, which take place at Universal Sports Club in Milpitas<p>
Check the schedule for the days and times of each class. <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. New customers only. Classes are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nach K Dekh
The talented instructors of Nach K Dekh call on years of dance-floor experience to impart the rhythmic gestures, fast footwork, and pulsating energy of Bollywood dance in classes for children, teens, and adults. Weekly classes begin with basic steps, then build on the skills learned in past sessions to help students eventually perform an entire Bollywood number, incorporating lively music and props to entertain the public at a theater or nearby Taj Mahal. Intimate sessions of no more than 12 students allow one-on-one coaching from instructors, helping dancers develop their skills quickly and correctly. For a more sweat-focused session, Nach K Dekh's BollyBurn class challenges participants to high-impact cardio workouts and muscle conditioning set to Bollywood music.