Choose Between Two Options
$18 for $30worth of dining Sunday–Thursday Only
$126 for a Naked Taco dinner experience for two Sunday-Thursday ($30 total value) that includes the following:
- Welcome pineapple smash shots (a $12 value)
- Bottomless signature sangria and signature margaritas (an $80 value)
- Housemade guacamole, corn chips, and salsa fresca (a $12 value)
- Elote (mexican street corn) (an $8 value)
- Tacos: carne asada, key west shrimp, chicken vallarta, and duck (a $48 value)
- Surf ‘n’ turf (steak and shrimp) fajita with mexican rice and beans and tortillas (a $19 value) * Cinnamon-dusted churros with dipping sauces (a $10 value)
- Cafe tequila shots (a $12 value)
Chef Ralph Pagano's taco fillings are almost as wild as the Miami nightlife: chipotle barbecue brisket, gyro-style lamb-pistachio sausage, even General Tso–style cauliflower. By comparison, the "naked" part isn't quite so shocking—it simply refers to the option to have your tacos served in a lettuce wrap instead of a tortilla or tuxedo jacket. Guests feast and toast as revelers pass by the patio, making the people-watching almost as good as the pork carnitas and the carne asada. The Miami New Times called Naked Taco "crazy fun," especially if you order a couple of "strong, frosty, and well balanced" margaritas.
It's not all tacos, however. Pagano's menu includes larger plates such as lobster enchiladas and mexican pizza, as well as unexpected starters such as tuna nachos with a wasabi jalapeno glaze. The guacamole bar encourages variety, letting guests top off their bowl with tequila-lime shrimp, fresh Florida lobster, or an extra scoop of guacamole.