About New England Seafood Company Restaurant and Fish Market
With its lapping waves and watery vistas, Lake Michigan makes for a decent approximation of the much larger Atlantic Ocean, where Jeff Mazza feels most at home. Still, the owner of New England Seafood Company Restaurant and Fish Market could not shake a feeling of homesickness when he relocated to the Midwest. "Sitting on a deck eating some fried clams and some lobster rolls, that's every weekend pretty much. That's the stuff we miss and couldn't really find too much out here," he told ABC7’s Hungry Hound.
Rather than pining away and writing novel-length emails to the family dog, Mazza reflected on what he missed the most about New England and put together a plan. Soon enough, he and his brothers had opened a restaurant and market and were busy importing seafood freshly caught in the Atlantic’s waters. Today, their menu includes fish'n chips, fish tacos, New England clam chowder, and lobster rolls of Jeff’s youth. The lobster rolls—with their cold lobster meat, buttery seasonings, and buns imported from Boston—seem to have won over the most local fans. Time Out Chicago ranked them as the best in the city and Serious Eats recently described them as "the purest, simplest version" of the sandwich found in Boston or Chicago.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 28, 2017
· Reviewed February 19, 2017
· Reviewed October 25, 2016
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 15% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days