Experienced practitioners enlist techniques to uncover sources of pain before gently massaging away aches and stress!
About This Deal
- New New Health Centers customers only
- During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient’s health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they’ve been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping.
- Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual’s hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation.
- With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor’s direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 400 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate corporeal discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with experienced practitioners to soothe aches, pains, and lawn-gnome infestations.