What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $35 for a two-hour drawing or painting class for one ($70 value)
- $65 for two two-hour drawing or painting classes for one ($140 value)
- $65 for a two-hour drawing or painting class for two ($140 value)
- $125 for two two-hour drawing or painting classes for two ($280 value)
- $150 for two four-hour art-portfolio prep classes for one ($395 value)
- $59 for two 90-minute kids art classes for one child ($120 value)
- $110 for four 90-minute kids art classes for one child ($240 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required; subject to availability. Kids' classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New York Art Studio
One-hundred percent. That's the rate of acceptance for New York Art Studio grads to some of the top art and design schools throughout the U.S. and Europe.
Under the direction of Soo Kyung Han and a faculty of master artists, students applying to BFA or MFA programs can take continuing education classes, build their portfolios, and receive one-on-one counseling throughout their entire application process. Guidance is available in a wide variety of mediums, from painting and photography to architecture and fashion design. Students have gone on to enroll in programs at Harvard, RISD, and Parsons, and have even had their work featured in Vogue.