Spend 15 to 25 minutes soaring over New York City on tours that pass the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and Yankee Stadium
What You'll Get
New York Helicopter has temporarily suspended service. Click here for additional information.
- By appointment
- Departure location: Downtown Manhattan Heliport, Pier 6 at East River, or 78 John Miller Way in Kearny, NJ
- Free admission for children under 24 months who ride on lap
- Included tours:
- 15-Minute Liberty Tour and Taste of NYC Tour: this tour gives tourists their first taste of Statue of Liberty from the sky
- 19-Minute Central Park Tour: participants take in picturesque views of Central Park from the sky
- 17- to 19-Minute Skyline Tour: tourists see the sights that make New York famous with a fly by the Empire State Building, Central Park from above, and past the Intrepid Air, Sea, and Space Museum
- 25-Minute Grand Tour: this tour shows locations and landmarks specific to New York history from the comfort of a helicopter
- 20- to 25-Minute Ultimate NYC Tour: Features everything in the skyline tour plus sights like the Yankee Stadium, then along the Hudson to see several of the famous bridges and Battery Park
- Click here to view the Liberty Tour schedule
- Click here to view the Central Park Tour schedule
- Click here to view the Grand Tour schedule
- Click here to view the Taste of NYC, NYC Skyline, and Ultimate NYC Tour schedule
The Fine Print
About New York Helicopter
Good thing no one ever told the pilots from New York Helicopter to keep their heads out of the clouds. Doing just the opposite has been the source of their trustworthiness: each one has logged thousands of hours of flight time, including aviation experience in civilian, military, and law enforcement operations.
With these pilots' FAA-certified hands at the controls, the company's helicopters soar high above New York City, allowing passengers to take in its famous sights. Tours of up to 25 minutes whisk past landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Empire State Building, all while carefully avoiding the superheroes who clog Manhattan's airspace. Beyond showing off the city's skyline, New York Helicopter charters private helicopter flights, including airport transfers within NYC.