All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Couples Rejuvenation Package: One whole-body cryotherapy session for two people and one 30-minute infrared session for two people
- Average length of session: 3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
Learn More About Cryotherapy
What is it and how does it work? We answer all of your questions about the subzero treatment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. May be repurchased every 180 days. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Newport Wellness & Recovery
At Newport Wellness & Recovery, guests step into a cryotherapy chamber where they're soon surrounded by freezing cold air, with temperatures reaching as low as -250ºF. When they emerge, not only do they feel immediately energized, they also play host to a slew of restorative bodily processes as a result of the innovative treatment. Read on for more:
Cryotherapy's Potential Benefits
- Pain Management: alleviation from pain resulting from rheumatoid diseases and fibromyalgia, reduction in muscle soreness, improvement in anxiety and insomnia
- Beauty and Anti-Aging: cellulite reduction, hair and nail strengthening, improvement in skin conditions like acne and psoriasis, a boost in collagen production
- Sports and Recovery: acceleration in muscle recovery, reduction of inflammation and soreness, a boost in energy and endorphin release