Qualified staff performs a service with a wide range of wellness, anti-aging and recovery-related properties
About This Deal
- Average length of session: 3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
Learn More About Cryotherapy
?What is Cryotherapy?
What is it and how does it work? We answer all of your questions about the subzero treatment.
About Newport Cryotherapy (Newport Wellness & Recovery) (Island Wellness)
At Island Wellness, guests step into a cryotherapy chamber where they're soon surrounded by freezing cold air, with temperatures reaching as low as -250ºF. When they emerge, not only do they feel immediately energized, they also play host to a slew of restorative bodily processes as a result of the innovative treatment. Read on for more:
Cryotherapy's Potential Benefits
- Pain Management: alleviation from pain resulting from rheumatoid diseases and fibromyalgia, reduction in muscle soreness, improvement in anxiety and insomnia
- Beauty and Anti-Aging: cellulite reduction, hair and nail strengthening, improvement in skin conditions like acne and psoriasis, a boost in collagen production
- Sports and Recovery: acceleration in muscle recovery, reduction of inflammation and soreness, a boost in energy and endorphin release