As summer fades, autumn’s beauty emanates from the changing hues of a tree’s leaves and the gradual reddening of a football coach’s face. Revel in the colors of the season with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $9 for hayride, corn maze, and farm admission for two (an $18 value)
- $18 for hayride, corn maze, and farm admission for two plus a meal (a $37.50 value)
- $18 for hayride, corn maze, and farm admission for four (a $36 value)
- $36 for hayride, corn maze, and farm admission for four plus a meal (a $73 value)
Meals include the following per pair:
- Two hot dogs
- Two chips
- Two souvenir fountain drinks
- Six homemade donuts
Niederman Family Farm
Niederman Family Farm’s 210 acres bustle with activity throughout the year, allowing the visiting public to witness the day-to-day business of a working farm as well as participate in seasonal farm activities. As visitors wander the grounds on spring tours or rumble through the pumpkin patch on fall hayrides, they’re often greeted by farm animals frolicking in the rural habitat. A barn originally built in the 1890s and restored with modern trim hosts indoor gatherings. Outside, a large bonfire pit warms onlookers during cool evenings as they roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories about the time they couldn’t figure out who rewound Ghost. On Saturdays and Sundays, the farm becomes a paint war zone as quarreling factions do battle on the paintball field. The farm also offers a more leisurely stay in the form of Gregory Creek Inn’s two suites, which come with private seclusion, a queen-size bed, and the opportunity to count actual sheep while falling asleep.